Monday, August 25, 2014

Resist Me Release

RMNowAvailable
 
Book: Resist Me
Series: Men of Inked
Book Number: 4
Author: Chelle Bliss
Genre: Erotic/Romantic Erotica
 
Resist Me Ebook
 
Synopsis:
Izzy Gallo has never been described as a member of the weaker sex. She’s a woman who doesn’t take shit from anyone. Growing up with four older overprotective brothers has hardened her, making her a force to be reckoned with.
Against the wishes of her two brothers, Joe and Mike, Izzy takes a weekend trip to Bike Week in Daytona, turning her world upside down. Over her head, in a world she doesn’t understand, there’s only one man who can save her.
James Caldo has dedicated his life to protect and serve as a member of the DEA. He’s cocky, overbearing, and doesn’t take no for an answer – the Gallo men have nothing on him.
When their paths cross, James makes Izzy question everything she believes about completely surrendering to the opposite sex.
Does James have what it takes to overpower the headstrong Izzy, capturing her heart forever?
 
 
 
Resist Me Purchase Links:
 
 
 
Resist Me Excerpt:
 


Me: Lying through your teeth, doll. You’d be slamming yourself against my cock, taking all I had to give.

Sexy Fugitive: STOP.

My dick throbbed, aching for release. My balls had to be blue with the way they felt. Bastards may burst at any moment. I needed inside Izzy and I didn’t want to wait. I knew that if I jerked off, it wouldn’t fucking help. My hand didn’t compare to her milking the life out of my dick.

Me: Panties soaked?

Sexy Fugitive: I didn’t wear any today. J

She didn’t understand how her trying to shut me the hell up was a total cocktease. I loved it. I could go out and find some nameless woman who would lay herself out and offer her pussy to me to relieve the ache deep in my balls. I didn’t want that. I only wanted her. After having a few tastes, I was hooked. No one else would ever compare.

Me: STOP.

Sexy Fugitive: I’m almost dripping thinking of you jamming your hard, long cock inside me.

She was the devil.

Me: STOP.

 

 
BannerBlankThomas
Book #1 ~ Throttle Me: http://amzn.to/1ApcSSD
Book #2 ~ Hook Me: http://amzn.to/1ApcUKf
Novella #3 ~ Throttled: http://amzn.to/1mUoWko
Book #4 ~ Resist Me: http://amzn.to/1t5S6TG
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Where to find Chelle Bliss ~
Facebook Fan Group: Bliss' Book Hangout
Twitter: @ChelleBliss1
Official Website: www.chellebliss.com
Sign-up for the newest release information via text: Text Alpha to 727-493-5129 (US Only)

No comments:

Post a Comment