Thursday, September 18, 2014

My Texas Sweetheart Tour





Book Details
 
TITLE: My Texas Sweetheart
AUTHOR: Pauliena Acheson






Synopsis

Maggie Summers, is in her final year of high school. On the first day she meets a new Guy after she helps his sisters. Maggie thinks he is gorgeous but there’s something about him that screams man-whore! Her twin brother Adam becomes friends with him and Maggie finds out she is right. Though the first few months she becomes friends with Jase, as she watches him get with every girl possible!!

Jase Jacks, Moved to the small town in Texas, Called bumble bee and he hated it….wanted nothing more than to move back to New York. On his first day of school he meets Maggie and her twin Brother Adam, Jase thinks she is beautiful and way too good for the likes of him. Besides she isn’t a one night stand kind of girl, so he decides to just be friends with her. After a few months Maggie meets her friend Jenny’s Cousin Christian and they start dating. Jase hates it but there’s nothing he can do or is there…..
What will Maggie do when the worst possible thing happens to her? What will Jase do when he realizes he’s in love with Maggie? What other life changing Events happen? Will they be broken or will they be able to move forward?

That day SHATTERED all of their lives!!! They will never be the same…


18 and over readers only!

Buy Links




Video
 
  Teasers








Author Bio

Hello, everyone! I hope you all enjoyed my very first book!!!! I love Maggie and Jase like they are my own kids. I am married to a wonderful man that believes in me. There will be more books with the rest of the Summers family telling their stories. I am a stay-at-home mom with two kids. I love reading and thought that, one day, I would put my thoughts into a book and hope for the best. I live in Ontario, Canada, and have a huge family...three biological sisters, three step-sisters, and three step-brothers But I don't think of them that way. They are my sisters and brothers. If you have any questions or comments, please contact me... Always remember to smile, laugh, and love to the fullest Love to you all!
Author Links 
  

Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment