Monday, September 1, 2014

Resist Me Tour


BlogTourBanner
 
Book:Resist Me
Series: Men of Inked
Book Number: 4
Author: Chelle Bliss
Genre: Erotic/Romantic Erotica
Release Date: August 25, 2014
 
Resist Me Ebook
 
Synopsis:
Izzy Gallo has never been described as a member of the weaker sex. She’s a woman who doesn’t take shit from anyone. Growing up with four older overprotective brothers has hardened her, making her a force to be reckoned with.
Against the wishes of her two brothers, Joe and Mike, Izzy takes a weekend trip to Bike Week in Daytona, turning her world upside down. Over her head, in a world she doesn’t understand, there’s only one man who can save her.
James Caldo has dedicated his life to protect and serve as a member of the DEA. He’s cocky, overbearing, and doesn’t take no for an answer – the Gallo men have nothing on him.
When their paths cross, James makes Izzy question everything she believes about completely surrendering to the opposite sex.
Does James have what it takes to overpower the headstrong Izzy, capturing her heart forever?

 

Resist Me Purchase Links:

Barnes & Noble:

 

Excerpt:


“I need to undress,” she said, tapping her foot as she stared at me. “I don’t have my bag of clothes and I can’t wear this shit to bed.”


“I’ve seen it all.”

Her clothing didn’t do much to hide what I already knew lay underneath. The skintight jeans that narrowed around her ankle just above the black high heels had my dick aching. I wanted to feel the bite of them against my skin as I pounded into her.

“I was drunk,” she groaned, her eyes growing into little slits.

“Are you saying I took advantage of you?” She couldn’t be fucking serious. I didn’t do that shit. She’d wanted it as much as I had. I’d known from the moment she’d called me Jimmy that she’d wanted me. I’d known enough about her from Thomas that I’d had her MO down pat.

“I wasn’t thinking clearly. You aren’t my type.” She wrinkled her nose, twirling her finger like I was going to roll over like a dog and face the other way.

“Doll,” I teased.

“Fuck you and that ‘doll’ bullshit. Turn. The. Fuck. Around,” she hissed.

 

 

 

meofinkedfacebook
 
Men of Inked Series:
Throttle Me ~ Book 1: http://amzn.to/1ApcSSD
Hook Me ~ Book 2: http://amzn.to/1ApcUKf
Throttled ~ Book 3: http://amzn.to/1mUoWko
Resist Me ~ Book 4: http://amzn.to/1t5S6TG
 
Where to find Chelle Bliss ~
Facebook Fan Group: Bliss' Book Hangout
Twitter: @ChelleBliss1
Official Website: www.chellebliss.com
Sign-up for the newest release information via text:
Text Alpha to 727-493-5129 (US Only)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment